- Write down some of the important points you learned while at ISSI and keep them with your child's practice materials or on the wall in your practice area.
- Post pictures of ISSI in your practice room or in your case
- Wear your ISSI t-shirt often
- Stay connected with your friends from ISSI via email and social media
- Check out ISSI's Facebook page; there are always tips, photos, etc being posted
- Start planning and saving now for ISSI next year (June 15-20, 2015). Talk with your child often about it to get them excited.
- Talk with your teacher and other students in your studio about next year's ISSI; see who is planning to come, and invite friends to come with you (especially those who may not have participated this year)
We look forward to seeing you in 2015!